The School Nutrition Foundation has added two more webinars to the Spring 2012 schedule. Online registration is open—please join us!
School Food Service Technology 101: Tangible Applications for Implementing HHFKA
When: Wednesday, May 23, 2012, 2 p.m. EDT
Presenters/Speakers: Frank DiPasquale, CEO, School Nutrition Association; Mary Jo Tuckwell, MPH, RD, Senior Consultant, inTEAM Associates, Former Food Service Director Eau Claire, WI Schools; Erik Ramp, Vice-President Operations, inTEAM Associates
- Participants will gain working knowledge of the five critical technology components to implement the Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act (HHFKA)
- School Food Service Directors will have a better understanding of how to use technology to measure and manage program performance
- State Agency Staff will have an understanding of how to use technology to monitor compliance of HHFKA
- Participants will have a better understanding of the role eLearning plays in preparing for and complying with HHFKA
SNA’s School District Owned Membership: Maximize the Value of SNA Membership for Your School District
When: Wednesday, June 6, 2012, 2 p.m. EDT
Presenters/Speakers: Patti Montague, CAE, Chief Operating Office, School Nutrition Association; Ellen Wilson, Director of Affiliate Services & Membership, School Nutrition Association; Leah Schmidt, SNS, Director of Nutrition Services, Hickman Mills C-1 School District
- Participants will gain an understanding of School District Owned Membership (SDM)
- Participants will learn how SDM benefits school nutrition staff and the district as a whole
- Participants will learn what steps to take to sign up their staff as SDMs
Please join the School Nutrition Foundation on Facebook and on Twitter.