By now our readers know how much we love a great Fuel Up to Play 60 contest—they are so much fun, and the prizes are always so amazing! The latest collaboration between Fuel Up to Play 60 and Quaker is called “Make Your Move,” and the prize for this one will make you sit up and take notice—you could win $15,000 for your school! That’s fifteen thousand dollars! And what better day for FUTP60 and Quaker to launch this new initiative than National Oatmeal Day (October 29)?
[Read about how much we love oatmeal here!]
In a bid to inspire kids to eat healthy and be active, FUTP60 and Quaker are teaming up to invite parents and faculty to submit a video that shows how their kids are getting out and getting active at school. Here are the details on how to enter the ‘Make Your Move’ contest, which runs from Wednesday, October 29 through Wednesday, November 27, 2013.
How to Enter
- The Basics: Create a video, 30-60 seconds in length, showing how your kid’s school gets out and gets active. The video may only feature kids in grades K-12, and your school must be registered as a Fuel Up to Play 60 school. (See below) You must be 18 years of age or older to enter.
- What They Are Looking For: Completed submissions will be judged based on the school’s need of grant (as described on entry form); creativity/originality; showcase of active movement; fun/energy.
- Background Music: Background music is allowed, and encouraged. Please select from the library of music available for download on the Fuel Up to Play 60 website only.
- Parental Release Agreement: Consent forms must be signed for each student, by a parent or legal guardian. All forms must be filed and stored at the school.
- Video and Questionnaire: Once the video is complete, return to the entry form page to upload; view the video gallery online. An online entry form will also need to be completed, regarding how the prize would be used should your school win.
In order to apply you must be enrolled in the Fuel Up to Play 60 program; if you are not, you can enroll online today!