Join us on Wednesday, March 12, 2013 for our upcoming webinar, “Latest News in Effective School Allergy Management.” This webinar is free and will be held from 2:00 p.m. through 3:15 p.m. EST. You can register online now.
In partnership with the National Peanut Board, SNA will host this free webinar, which will focus on the latest resources for effective food allergy management in schools. During this webinar, we will review the basic facts about food allergies, and explore the regulations and best practices related to food allergy management. We will also discuss the Center for Disease Control’s (CDC) new, voluntary guidelines for management of anaphylaxis, and food allergies, along with the present information on USDA’s change in coverage of non-life threatening food allergies as a disability.
Attendance for this webinar is worth one (1) SNA CEU credit. If food allergy management is a priority for your school nutrition program, we hope you will join us at 2 p.m. on Wednesday, March 12, 2014.
- Review basic facts about food allergies;
- Gain a better understanding of regulations and best practices related to food allergy management;
- Learn about the new CDC voluntary guidelines for management of anaphylaxis and food allergies;
- Discuss stock epinephrine in schools;
- Present information on SUDA’s change in coverage of non-life threatening food allergies as a disability.
- Participation will be worth one (1) SNA CEU
- Date: Wednesday, March 12, 2014
- Time: 2 p.m.-3:15 p.m. EST (includes time for Q&A)
- Duration: 75 minutes (approximately)
- Register online now