Every good website includes resources for its readers to access more information. One of our favorites is the Fuel Up to Play 60 Health Education Kit on the National Dairy Council’s website.
The Fuel Up to Play 60 Health education kit gives you access to the latest information and resources for the Fuel Up to Play 60 program, which is a joint effort of the National Football League (NFL) and the National Dairy Council (NDC), in collaboration with the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA).
You can find a full list of the FUTP 60 resources on their Health Education Kit resource page; here is an outline of topics:
- “Health Professionals Support Fuel Up to Play 60”
- “Ending Childhood Obesity Within a Generation”
- “How to Build a Healthy Kid” Back-to-School Guidebook
- Training Table Tips from the Pros
- “Getting Involved in Fuel Up to Play 60” Health & Nutrition Professionals Handout
- “What Makes Fuel Up to Play 60 Unique?” Handout
- “Fuel Up to Play 60 In Action” Success Stories
- Fuel Up to Play 60 Program Overview
- Fuel Up to Play 60 Paper Tracker
- “Let’s Fight for Healthier Kids” Fuel Up to Play 60 Turnkey Presentation
Fuel Up to Play 60 encourages students to take a leadership role in their personal health by advocating for availability and consumption of nutrient-rich foods, along with a minimum of 60 minutes of physical activity each day. Students are not passive recipients of the program’s recommendations; rather, they are actively engaged in making their schools a better place. You can find more information for students on Fuel Up to Play 60 online.
Pingback: Fuel Up to Play 60 Education Kit | Fuel Up to Play 60 for Supporters