You guys—it’s almost National School Breakfast Week! Are you ready?!
We are absolutely thrilled to celebrate our FAVORITE school breakfast campaign of the year with you! The NSBW theme for 2015 is “Make the Grade,” and for the last month we’ve been talking with school nutrition professionals, principals, teachers, and other stakeholders about the school breakfast programs in their communities to share with you throughout next week. Check back daily for interviews with school breakfast champions from Oregon, Maine, Iowa, and Florida, as well as a very special interview with one of the newest school districts to join the Partners for Breakfast in the Classroom family—Erie, Pennsylvania.
Make sure you’re connected with us on social media, because we’ll be talking school breakfast and breakfast-in-the-classroom all week long and we want to hear from you!
- School Nutrition Foundation on Facebook and Twitter
- Partners for Breakfast in the Classroom on Facebook and Twitter
- Walmart Foundation on Facebook and Twitter
- NEA Health Information Network on Facebook and Twitter
- FRAC on Facebook and Twitter
- National Association of Elementary School Principals Foundation on Facebook and Twitter
You can also connect with the schools and districts we’ll be featuring next week on the blog, including:
- McMinnville School District (Oregon) on Facebook
- Windham Raymond School District RSU #14 (Maine) on Facebook (Director Jeanne Reilley is also on Twitter!)
- Hillsborough County Public Schools (Florida) on Facebook and Twitter
- Des Moines Public Schools on Facebook and Twitter
- Erie’s Public Schools (Pennsylvania)
Have a great weekend, and we’ll see you all back here next week!
Pingback: Spring 2015 In the News: Breakfast-in-the-Classroom Champions Help Program Gain Popularity, Support