The School Nutrition Foundation invites you to join us on Wednesday, December 11, 2013 for our upcoming webinar, “The Financial Sense of Breakfast.” This webinar is free and will be held from 2:00 p.m. through 3:15 p.m. EST. Held in partnership with the National Dairy Council, this webinar will help you make sense of breakfast from a financial perspective. Are you looking at the whole financial picture when it comes to your school breakfast program? Increased participation and an increased bottom line are possible, but to make it work you must have a firm knowledge of your costs.
During this 75 minute webinar, we will break down the different breakfast models for programs of different sizes, and help you discover simple ways to better understand how breakfast can make a positive impact on your bottom line.
Please join us, and earn one (1) SNA CEU credit for attending the webinar. If you can’t make it, the webinar will be archived following the live presentation and we will also be live-Tweeting highlights from our Twitter handle @BeyondBreakfast.
Participants will gain a better understanding of:
- How to identify indicators to track for breakfast;
- The impact and investment of different delivery models;
- What data to collect to measure effectiveness of breakfast programs; and
- What variables exist and how to account for them.
- Participation will be worth one (1) SNA CEU
- Date: Wednesday, December 11, 2013
- Time: 2 p.m.-3:15 p.m. EST (includes time for Q&A)
- Duration: 75 minutes (approximately)
- Register online now