The School Nutrition Foundation’s monthly web series, Webinar Wednesdays, feature the hottest topics in school nutrition. Our panels of expert moderators and panelists share their knowledge and experience on a variety of subjects ranging from meal patterns to scratch cooking to – of course! – school breakfast.
We know that not everyone can join us for every webinar, which is why we archive each one on our website for your convenience. In addition to archived webinars, you can also access archives of our Peer2Peer conference call series. Peer2Peer was designed to allow SNA members and non-members to connect to share ideas, resources, and strategies on topics affecting school nutrition programs.
Looking for additional resources for your school nutrition program? Check out our archived Webinar Wednesday and Peer2Peer series, listed by topic below. You will also find additional resources within each webinar, on individual slides.
- Best Practices in Menu Planning: New Meal Pattern Flexibilities*
- All Foods Sold in Schools: USDA’s “Smart Snacks in Schools” Proposal*
- Back to School with the New Meal Pattern: Commonly Asked Questions*
- Certification and Compliance of the New Meal Pattern: What You Need to Know to Receive Your 6 Cents*
- Grains in the National School Lunch and Breakfast Programs: What are the New Requirements?*
- The New School Meal Patterns: What You Need to Know*
- Peer2Peer: Q&A on Sharing Success with the School Meal Guidelines and Flavored Milk
Programs & Partnerships
- Partner Up for PR Success with Chefs Move to Schools
- SNA’s STEPS Challenge: A Simple Approach to Health & Wellness
- SNA’s School District Owned Membership: Maximize the Value of SNA Membership for your School District
- Teamwork is Key to Successful Food Allergy Management in Schools
- Peer2Peer: Q&A Session on Food Allergies
- Peer2Peer Q&A: How to Improve the Online Presence of Your CN Department
- Bring on Breakfast: News You Can Use for the Success of Your Breakfast Program
- Successful Accountability Practices for Breakfast in the Classroom Programs
In Your Kitchen
- From On-site Baking & Working with National Brands, Strategies to Introduce Scalable Whole Grain Scratch Techniques*
- School Food Service Technology 101: Tangible Applications for Implementing HHFKA
- Managing Food Safety When Handling Fresh Produce in Schools
- Buying the Right Produce at the Right Price
- Peer2Peer Q&A: Managing Food Safety When Handling Fresh Produce in Schools
- Peer2Peer Q&A: Session on Produce Specifications
*Please reference the official USDA FNS website for meal pattern rules, revisions, and policy memos.