Our 2013-14 ‘Webinar Wednesdays’ series has begun, and our new topic will be presented on Wednesday, October 16, 2013; join us for “Sustainable Breakfast-in-the-Classroom Programs Start with Effective Assessments” at 2:00 p.m. EST for a 75 minute webinar that will help you understand the assessment process, which provides the framework for the development of a district breakfast-in-the-classroom (BIC) action plan. This webinar is free and is presented in partnership with the Walmart Foundation.
We will be discussing factors that are important to consider during a site assessment for breakfast-in-the-classroom, including enrollment, school size, layout, equipment needs, staffing, and individual site stakeholder engagement. When it comes to BIC, every school is unique; sign up for our webinar to learn how you can assess what your school or district needs. We will explore how to make the most of the assessment process, best practices, and lessons learned from foodservice directors and operators who have successfully integrated BIC into their school nutrition programs; there will also be a Q-and-A period at the end of the webinar. Further, for the first time ever, you can submit your questions early by emailing them to email@example.com. These questions will be the first to be answered by our panelists.
- Learn about the components of a district action plan to implement BIC.
- Hear about what happens at the beginning of the assessment process—where do you start?
- Receive tips on how to effectively communicate with site staff, to address their concersn and engage them.
- Participation will be worth one (1) SNA CEU
- Date: Wednesday, October 16, 2013
- Time: 2 p.m.-3:15 p.m. EST (includes time for Q&A)
- Duration: 75 minutes (approximately)
- Register online now