This new challenge appeals to our “inner detective” so hopefully your students are ready to do some sleuthing and find ways to be active and have fun! The ultimate goal is to get up and get moving, but the grand prize is pretty exciting—a visit from an NFL player to the winner’s P.E. Class!
To compete, students need to gather a group of friends, grab a camera, and start snapping! Completing five out of ten activities, students should photograph themselves “in action” and submit to win. One lucky team will have an NFL player visit their P.E. classes to run football drills. Here is a list of activities students will have to “tackle” to qualify:
- Run a piggyback, wheelbarrow, or three-legged race with friends.
- Go on a walk or bike ride with family or friends.
- Challenge their favorite teacher or school principal to a push-up contest.
- Get a teacher or principal to do jumping jacks while wearing a FUTP60 shirt, a milk moustache, or showcase FUTP60 spirit on some way.
- Throw a football around with friends.
- Take a photo showing a favorite game to play at recess or in P.E. class.
- Take a “brain break” in class, or between classes, and have a dance party with teachers and classmates.
- Do bicep curls with milk containers at home.
- Form a human pyramid with friends or classmates. (Be safe!)
- Create a fun activity & take a photo!
Click here to review the full list of guidelines for the Fuel Up to Play 60 Activity Scavenger Hunt Challenge. To view the challenge promo, upload your own content, and download the submission template click here. The submission period is currently open, and the deadline is May 3, 2013.